[Paraview] Express inner surface in grid box

Joonsuk Lee jlee at ariel . met . tamu . edu
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:06:17 -0500 (CDT)

On 17 Oct 2003, Berk Geveci wrote:
Dear Berk:

The grid file is binary and it does not use I blanking.
And eventually I'm going to use PLOT3D function file but
it is not supported in ParaView currently.
So temporarily, I used some alternative ways to express inner
surface and data which I want to see.
First, I wrote the interest data in 'q' file.
The contents in 'q' file become density, u, v, w, p instead of
the original 'q' file contents such as momemtum, stagnation
energy.
And then, I opened grid data and q file.
And I used filters such as 'Extract Surface', 'Clip' to express
inner space.
These are the steps I have taken.
Please let me know if you have any other idea and will be the
PLOT3D function file reader included in your future version?
Thank you very much.

Joonsuk