[Paraview] UpdateParameterWidgets() after Oct 6th

Andy Cedilnik andy . cedilnik at kitware . com
20 Oct 2003 11:25:15 -0400

Hi Brian,

The problem is that gets are not called on the source any more. What we
need to do is to provide a special widget for setting file information.
I will look into that.

				Andy Cedilnik
				Kitware Inc.