[Paraview] vtk filters & xml

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap . rr . com
15 Oct 2003 11:17:31 -0400

Here are a few tips to get started:

1. Read
http://public . kitware . com/pipermail/paraview/2003-September/000290 . html
Adding filter is very similar to adding readers.

2. Read ParaView/Resources/Filters.xml in the source distribution.
This is the default filters config file for ParaView.

3. If you still have questions after you read 1 and 2, post them
to the mailing list. I'll try to answer them

-Berk