[Paraview] failed build on AIX

Berk Geveci berk . geveci at kitware . com
09 Oct 2003 11:36:33 -0400

A few suggestions:

1. Make sure you have the latest CMake release

2. Compile ParaView 1.0.2 (I know it's alpha but
it's pretty stable. We will do a beta or release
soon)

3. Try using standard compilers instead of mpcc.
These tend be wrappers around normal compilers anyway.
They usually add a few compiler flags. You should
be able to add these manually. I am suggesting this
because CMake might not set the flags for mpcc properly

4. Describe the errors you get in more detail. Copy and
past part of the output into your e-mail if necessary

5. Describe the cmake problems you encounter in more
detail

6. Keep asking questions until you get the answers you
need :-)