[Paraview] Fw: Problems compiling and using the CVS

Charles Law charles . law at kitware . com
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:54:35 -0400

Hello Ulfar Fridjonsson,

vtkPVGeometryFilter was moved from VTK to ParaView, but this change
should not cause any problems.

For a more stable version of ParaView you can update the release version using

cvs update -r ParaView-1-0

Charles.