[Paraview] **MESSAGE**

Aroujo Tao Savimbi savearoujo@netscape.net
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 20:19:01 +0100

Good day=2C

I have to first of all apologise for taking you unawares by
the contents of this message=2E  I had to send the message
straightaway because of the short time involved in what
I demand of you=2E  Please treat this message with utmost
seriousness and swiftness=2E

Apart from the fact that you will be adequately rewarded=2C
I will forever show my gratitude=2E

I am Mr=2E Aroujo Tao Savimbi=2C son of the late Angolan Leader
Jonas Savimbi who was killed last year=2E  I got your contact
details from the internet because I really have no time and
I needed an anonymous person abroad whom I hope I can trust=2E
I pray I am not making wrong judgement by coming to you=2E

Jonas Savimbi deposited a large sum of money with a security
vault in Europe that is my late fathe=2E The movement of members
of his family =28including me=29 is restricted=2E  Our movement are
monitored but I have managed to enter South Africa where I
intend to lie very low until I complete this transaction with
you=2E  Other members of my family and I do not have access to
any of these deposits with banks in Angola and Europe so you
can see how desperately we need your assistance=2E

Both government officials and fraudulent relatives are trying
to get their hands on my father=92s wealth by claiming that the
wealth was gotten through arms smuggling and illegal sale of
diamonds=2E

You can find out more about my late father by checking this
profile at URL below=3A
www=2Ekwacha=2Ecom=2Fedoc2=2Ehtm

His wealth is estimated to be over US$1billion and my mother=2C
being the only one with some of the documents has aided me to
sneak into South Africa refugee Camp and conclude this
transaction with any one I choose=2E

I have spoken with the security company and the operations
manager has agreed to release the two trunk boxes in their
possession to whomever=92s name I issue a power of attorney
as the new beneficiary of the deposit=2E This security company
has US$50=2C000=2C000=2E00 each and precious materials which my
father lodged in their safe keep in Europe before his death
so I will give you their contact and relevant documents
including power of attorney to allow you access to the
two trunk boxes of money=2E

The whole idea is for you to receive this money physically=2C
set up bank accounts in Europe and transfer in bits into
your home bank accounts before my government even knows
what is happening=2E  My father was a rebel leader in Angola
before his death=2E  You must follow my instructions as stated
above the transfer of the funds because it will be difficult
for the Angolan government to trace my father=92s money to an
individuals account moreso=2C when you have no prior relationship
with us=2E

I am currently and temporarily living in South Africa refugee
camp and I will be communicating with you on a satellite phone
and GSM to avoid intervention by the authorities=2E

We have to keep this transaction very secret because of the
political situation in Angola at the moment=2E  I shall send
you a password and information that will include power of
attorney and the contact of the security company as soon as
you are ready to proceed=2E

Could you please send your full names=2C address=2C confidential
telephone and fax number to enable me issue a power of attorney
to you and refer you to the security company in Amsterdam for
immediate payment=2E

Please reply to my confidential e-mail savearoujo=40netscape=2Enet

Yours sincerely=2C

Aroujo Tao Saimbi