Difference between revisions of "VTK/Tutorials"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
[[VTK/Tutorials/External_Tutorials| External Tutorials]]
Revision as of 11:46, 12 June 2011
System Configuration/General Information
- Obtaining VTK
- Typical CMakeLists.txt file
- Typical CMakeLists.txt file for Qt4
- Linux Environment Setup
- Microsoft Windows Environment Setup
- Python environment setup
- Java environment setup
- SQL setup
- Smart pointers
- 3D Data Types - A brief outline of the data types that VTK offers for 3D data storage.
- Non-SmartPointer Template Member Variable
- Extents - A powerful indexing method.
- Geometry & Topology - Demonstrates 0, 1, and 2D topology on a triangle geometry.
- Terminology - What is a mapper? What is an actor? What is a filter? What is a source?
- Field data, cell data, and point data - What are these? When should I use them?
- Callbacks - Handling events produced by VTK
- vtkInteractorStyle subclass - Handling user events in a render window.
- Saving videos
Tutorials for Developers
Pratik was nice enough to catalog several external tutorials (from courses, slides, etc around the world) here: External Tutorials