|Anonymous | Login||2017-07-23 03:46 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0009405||VTK||(No Category)||public||2009-08-12 11:24||2016-08-12 09:55|
|Assigned To||Kitware Robot|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0009405: Add vtkLidarScanner to VTK|
|Description||I have written a synthetic LiDAR scanner as a VTK filter. |
The inputs are:
- Scanner position (3D coordinate)
- Min/Max phi angle (how far "up and down" the scanner should scan)
- Min/Max theta angle (how far "left and right" the scanner should scan)
- Scanner "forward" (the phi=0, theta=0 direction)
- Angular sample spacing or number of points to acquire in the theta and phi directions (so the "grid" is a total of (num_theta x num_phi) points)
- A polydata of a scene to scan
- A flag to specify creation of a mesh or not
The outputs are:
- A polydata file that is simply an unorganized point cloud of the scan returns.
- OR A polydata file that is a mesh of the scan returns.
The code is here:
|Tags||No tags attached.|
David Doria (reporter)
I understand now that is outside the scope of VTK. This code has found a good home here:
Please close this bug.
Kitware Robot (administrator)
Resolving issue as `moved`.
This issue tracker is no longer used. Further discussion of this issue may take place in the current VTK Issues page linked in the banner at the top of this page.
|2009-08-12 11:24||David Doria||New Issue|
|2010-04-20 17:30||David Doria||Note Added: 0020309|
|2011-06-16 13:11||Zack Galbreath||Category||=> (No Category)|
|2016-08-12 09:55||Kitware Robot||Note Added: 0037096|
|2016-08-12 09:55||Kitware Robot||Status||expired => closed|
|2016-08-12 09:55||Kitware Robot||Resolution||open => moved|
|2016-08-12 09:55||Kitware Robot||Assigned To||=> Kitware Robot|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|