|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0016762||ParaView||(No Category)||public||2016-06-29 13:55||2016-08-12 10:00|
|Assigned To||Kitware Robot|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0016762: Multiple selections don't work correctly in parallel|
|Description||Multiple selections don't work correctly in parallel. I suspect that this is the tip of an iceberg. I have seen single point selections also be weird - but this finally allows us to replicate it.|
Utkarsh took a few tries, but was able to replicate this.
* 8 remote pvservers, Linux, 5.0.1. (I don't know if it replicates the same with fewer pvservers.)
* Open g1s1. Ask Utkarsh or me for this dataset.
* Run ProcessIdScalars, Apply. Not necessary, but helps me describe where to select.
* Go to last timestep. Back one timestep.
* Select points on.
* Not necessary, but you may want surface with edges.
* Now, you want to rubber band select the lower tip of the medium blue material (white in vtkBlockColors). You want to rubber band select about 1/2" by 1/2", including a bit of the orange, the beige, and the medium blue. (You may need to cycle through this a few times.)
<<Bug>> Notice that many points are selected that are inside the dataset. I think they are on processor boundaries, but cannot tell. This is a bug.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Kitware Robot (administrator)
Resolving issue as `moved`.
This issue tracker is no longer used. Further discussion of this issue may take place in the current ParaView Issues page linked in the banner at the top of this page.
|2016-06-29 13:55||Alan Scott||New Issue|
|2016-06-29 13:55||Alan Scott||Assigned To||=> Alan Scott|
|2016-06-29 15:15||Alan Scott||Assigned To||Alan Scott =>|
|2016-08-12 10:00||Kitware Robot||Note Added: 0039079|
|2016-08-12 10:00||Kitware Robot||Status||backlog => closed|
|2016-08-12 10:00||Kitware Robot||Resolution||open => moved|
|2016-08-12 10:00||Kitware Robot||Assigned To||=> Kitware Robot|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|