|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0013812||ParaView||(No Category)||public||2013-01-22 17:00||2016-08-12 09:59|
|Assigned To||Kitware Robot|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0013812: Comparative View - Overlay doesn't work correctly when animation time.|
|Description||Start a clean ParaView.|
* Load can.ex2, Apply
* Close 3D view and create comparative view.
* Turn on can's visibility.
* From View menu, turn on "Comparative View Inspector"
* Click "+" next to time to add a default time animation -- the view should update. Everything looks well.
* Now check "Overlay all comparisons" -- observe the image (A)
* Simply pick array to color by or just uncheck and check "Overlay" again. And look at the result (B)
The data from time 0 is not show in (A) but shows up again in (B). That's a bug.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Utkarsh Ayachit (administrator)
|IF the time value for the first item is not 0, the problem doesn't arise.|
Kitware Robot (administrator)
Resolving issue as `moved`.
This issue tracker is no longer used. Further discussion of this issue may take place in the current ParaView Issues page linked in the banner at the top of this page.
|2013-01-22 17:00||Utkarsh Ayachit||New Issue|
|2013-01-22 17:01||Utkarsh Ayachit||Note Added: 0030225|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Note Added: 0038317|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Status||backlog => closed|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Resolution||open => moved|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Assigned To||=> Kitware Robot|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2018 MantisBT Team|