|Anonymous | Login||2017-10-19 19:21 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0013464||ParaView||(No Category)||public||2012-09-21 15:14||2016-08-12 09:59|
|Assigned To||Utkarsh Ayachit|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||4.0||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0013464: Prism: Threshold bounds on Z axis are incorrect|
1. Load Prism Plugin.
2. Click on the "Rainbow" icon, labelled "Open SESAME Surface".
3. Open CuStPene2/CuSt_Sesame_mat_1.301
4. Close the 3D view, we are only interested in the Prism view.
5. On the properties panel, in the "Warp Surface" group, change the variable to "Total EOS (Pressure).
6. Apply and reset camera. You should see almost-planar surface.
7. Using same steps now open CuStPene2/CuSt_Sesame_mat_2.301, with "Total EOS (Pressure) for the "Warp Surface" and show it in the same view.
8. You will now see two surfaces in the same view.
9. Click on "Change View Scale" in the Prism toolbar, look at the ranges for each axis, everything looks good.
10. Now change the X threshold for both the reader to be 8000-9000 and hit Apply, you'll see both the surfaces shrink.
11. Now go to the "Change View Scale" dialog, the X-Axis "Threshold Bounds" have indeed updated to reflect our custom range 8000-9000. The Z-axis threshold bounds however, are still unchanged. They should have changed since Z-axis is dependent on the X/Y ranges. -- That's the BUG to fix.
12. Also, as one changes the active source between the two Prism sources, the Threshold values reset back to the full range (and the Apply button goes green). --- That's another BUG to fix.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
Kitware Robot (administrator)
Resolving issue as `moved`.
This issue tracker is no longer used. Further discussion of this issue may take place in the current ParaView Issues page linked in the banner at the top of this page.
|2012-09-21 15:14||Utkarsh Ayachit||New Issue|
|2012-09-21 15:14||Utkarsh Ayachit||Assigned To||=> Utkarsh Ayachit|
|2012-09-21 15:27||Utkarsh Ayachit||Status||backlog => todo|
|2012-10-18 14:05||Utkarsh Ayachit||Target Version||=> 4.0|
|2012-10-30 11:49||Sebastien Jourdain||Assigned To||Utkarsh Ayachit => Sebastien Jourdain|
|2012-10-30 11:49||Sebastien Jourdain||Status||todo => active development|
|2012-10-30 12:59||Sebastien Jourdain||Assigned To||Sebastien Jourdain => Utkarsh Ayachit|
|2012-10-30 12:59||Sebastien Jourdain||Status||active development => todo|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Note Added: 0038255|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Status||todo => closed|
|2016-08-12 09:59||Kitware Robot||Resolution||open => moved|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|