[Paraview] questions about Catalyst using scenario

王哲 godenwangzhe at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:14:14 EDT 2018

Hello, everyone:

I want to integrate Catalyst into my simulation-visualizaion code, but I
have a question about the using scenarios for Catalyst.

According to the instruction of the Catalyst, it could run synchronously
within simulation code, but my simulation is running by multi threads way
and each thread will generate data in specific domain. I hope visualization
program (picture drawing) could be triggered when every domain data is
generated. How could Catalyst know all the data is available in this case
in real time?

BTW, if I want to use batch script to draw the picture for every step, how
could I load the data from Catalyst? (I load data files from disk
previously)

Thanks a lot for your help!

Sincerely,
Zhe