[Paraview] error when running paraview from git

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Oct 1 15:00:20 EDT 2012

Are you okay with using the debugger and tracking this down? I cannot
reproduce this so not sure why this is happening. If you are
comfortable using a debugger, try rebuilding with CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE set
to "Debug" and the attach the debugger and let's get the call stack
for the error and the segfault.

Utkarsh