[Paraview] Empty Object Properties - Custom Reader Plugin

Xunlei Wu xunlei at renci.org
Mon Apr 18 22:09:56 EDT 2011

Thanks a  lot, David.
Both you and Karl nailed my problem. I was not aware of the XML aspect at all by following
http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/ParaView/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_a_Reader
http://www.kitware.com/products/html/WritingAParaViewReaderPlug-in.html
which all stopped at exposing WHOLE_EXTENT(), SPACING(), and ORIGIN(). Maybe my experience can be crafted into an updated reader plugin tutorial?
Best,