[Paraview] Generating a distribution of ParaView with Plugin

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Sat Mar 21 04:18:06 EDT 2009

Okay, I found a hacky solution. If anyone is interested, it was a
problem specific to VS2008SP1 as discussed at a CMake list thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg15910.html

In short, the quickest workaround is to hand-edit
Microsoft.VC90.CRT.manifest file under the installation directory to
change the version number string 30729.1 to 21022.8.

Cheers,
Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN