[Paraview] How to Change Font in PV3.2b GUI

clinton at elemtech.com clinton at elemtech.com
Thu Nov 15 16:01:27 EST 2007

If you don't do anything with qtconfig, it should use your desktop settings
(or settings from xrdb).
Try deleting your ~/.config/Trolltech.conf file if it exists (qtconfig creates
that).

You can also try giving paraview the font at startup.
paraview -font -adobe-helvetica-bold-r-normal-*-18-*-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

Clint